Next Class Starts March 28th 9am-5pm. 2 Day Classes held every Monday-Tuesday.
No Prerequisites : You will learn and execute all of the skills needed to make a small handbag. After this 2 day class you will leave with a bag made from European Calf, Python or Stingray.
The following will be covered in this course:
- Introduction to choosing the right tools and how to use them
- Designing and Using Patterns
- Choosing the Right Leather
- Adhesive Selection and Use
- Selecting and Installing Hardware
- Preparing edges and choosing the appropriate dye/paint
Two day class from 9am-5pm. Lunch from 12-1pm. All materials and tools provided.
Projects will be made with top quality calf and/or goat leather, Python or Stingray. You can upgrade to alligator at an additional cost.
Refunds and Cancelation info click here